Aircraft Crash Rescue Guide
Aircraft Crash Rescue Guide (ACRG) is a 1500 page illustrated 8 ½” X 11” manual containing detailed valuable information that includes the following:
1. General Aircraft Information.
2. Emergency Information (location of doors & exits & how to operate them, etc.).
3. Fire Fighting Information (mfg. suggestions on various components/areas).
4. Location of fuel tanks, pressure vessels (oxygen, compressed air, etc.) batteries, flammable materials, elts and others.
5. Electrical and fuel shut-off (cockpit & panels).
6. Aircraft Recovery Information, plus many more features.
The ACRG includes commercial, business and general aviation aircraft on CD-Rom or in a print version. The ACRG print version comes in a tabbed binder that is easy to use and is designed to accept new aircraft updates.
The ACRG is available in a print version, PowerPoint version and a CD-Rom version.
Retail Price: Print Version $345.00