Goodyear - Deadman Aircraft Refueling Hoses
|Place of Origin: United States||Brand Name: Goodyear||Type: Softwall|
Goodyear- Deadman Aircraft Refueling Hoses is used with pneumatic closed circuit systems commonly referred to as single point pressure refueling. The double-line Deadman hose is connected to air-actuated shut-off valves, which are controlled by the refueler technician at all times during aircraft refueling operations.
Softwall Deadman Aircraft Refueling Hose Construction:
- Tube: Nitrile Synthetic Rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Red/Green Chemivic Synthetic Rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral Syntheticyarn
- Available in several sizes (see below)
- Temperature range: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
ID NOM. OD MAX. WP WEIGHT
in. (mm.) in. (mm.) psi. Mpa lb./ft. kg./m.
1/4 6.4 0.53 13.5 200 1.38 0.2 0.3