LS702 (ICAO Low Intensity Light and FAA--L810) - LS702
Certified by ICAO,, LS702 Single aviation obstacle lamp,, Compliant to the ICAO, (Aerodromes Annex 14) (Type A). - details see: //www.vehicleto.com/ls702-icao-low-intensity-light-and-faa-l810-10001203
|Type: Lamp||Place of Origin: Shanghai China (Mainland)||Model Number: LS702||Brand Name: NanHua|
LS702 Certified by ICAO, Single aviation obstruction light for marking towers (Telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady burning red safety light.
The enclosure of LS702 is made of die casting aluminum with powder coated finish, with the advantages of light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant. Light source consists of external long life LEDs, to ensure maximum life of the product
|Supply voltage||AC110V ~ AC220V DC48V (optional)|
|Frequency||50Hz ~ 60Hz|
|Visual distance||>3.6Km (AT=0.85)|
|LED lifetime||100,000 hrs|
|Ambient temperature||-30°C ~ +70°C|
|Dimensions||148mm (D) * 222mm (H)|
|Flash mode||Steady Burning (flashing type available upon request)|
Functions & Features
- Modular design and meets optics standard
- G3/4″pipe is available, ease of mount.
- Based on LED technology
- Extremely reliable - Major maintenance cost saving
- Excellent heat dissipation for optimum LED Performance.
- Resistant to Shock and Vibrations
- Corrosion resistant
- Lamp housing –Polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability, high transmittance
- Can withstand the harsh efforts of the environment.
- Steady burning or flashing type (no need external controller)
- Aviation red type
|LS702||AC or DC||Flashing or Steady burning||With photocell or not|
|Delivery Detail:Normally depend on order quantity|
Related Product for LS702 (ICAO Low Intensity Light and FAA--L810)