Overground aviation fuel tank - AVB-NFS
|Type: Other||Place of Origin: Poland||Model Number: AVB-NFS||Brand Name: eN-TANK|
|Capacity: 5 - 100 m3||Condition: new||Material: carbon steel|
Double-wall aviation fuel tank suitable for AVGAS100LL and JET A1 with capacity up to 100 m3
• inspection hole DN 600 with gasket,
• piping and nozzles in the tank made of stainless steel INOX,
• internal tank – carbon steel S235JRG2 acc. to PN-EN10025-2,
• external tank - carbon steel S235JRG2 acc. to PN-EN10025-2,
• suction pipe equipped with a check valve with strainer,
• suction pipe for residual fuel, water and impurities in the clarifier,
• VRS tip of flame arresters and check valve to the vapor,
• outlet pipe of the breathing vent valve and flame arrester,
• leak monitoring system with alarms and sound and light,
• sensor against overflow switch off automatically the pump, after refueling tankers to the full,
• the interior of the tank secured a special multi-layer polymer-epoxy approved for aviation fuels,
• side ladder,
• suction outlet from the tank to the distributor,
• lifting and earthing handles,
• full support of the tank,
• tank warranty 5 years for components, 12 months for painting
Many additional options avaliable to adjust solution for client's needs.
eN-TANK Company - manufacturer of specialty steel tanks for aviation fuel storage, with a capacity up to 100 m3.
Our offer includes not only different types of fuel tanks, but also distribution sets, pump units, certified fuel dispensers for fuel sales.
We also have additional equipment such as fuel hose, hose and grounding reels, aviation fuel filters for the separation of water, fuel management systems, probes to control water and fuel and many other.
The products meet all European standards for fuel storage using the latest solutions globally accepted.
Each request is considered individually and the offer presented after careful consideration of the client expectations and needs.