Piper Seneca I (PA-34-200) - Piper Seneca I (PA-34-200)
|Type: Twin Engine Airplane||Condition: Used||Year Built: 1974||Place of Origin: Philippines|
|Model Number: Piper Seneca I (PA-34-200)||Aircraft Make & Model:: Piper PA-34-200||Registry No:: RP-C7021||Serial No:: 34-7450064|
|Aircraft Total Time:: 7,692.7||LH Engine Make & Model:: Lycoming LIO-360-CIE6||LH Engine Time:: 182.6 SMOH||RH Engine Make & Model:: Lycoming IO-360-C1E6|
|RH Engine Time:: 182.6 SMOH||LH & RH Propeller Make & Model:: Hartzell AV1583 / A877IT||LH & RH Propeller Time:: 182.6 SMOH|
Garmin GNS 530 Nav/Comm/GPS
Garmin GNS 430 Nav/Comm/GPS
Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
New paint in 2007
New windshield and side windows
New Interior in 2007
1. This aircraft is sold in "as is, where is" condition.
2. Any request of changes or alterations other than specified by the Seller must be coordinated by GASC such as repainting to specific paint scheme, annual inspection, engine reconditioning, avionics upgrade, etc. at the expense of the buyer.
3. Pre-purchase inspection is highly recommended with advance coordination with GASC. Aircraft is located at the Dumaguete Airport, Sibulan, Negros Oriental, Philippines.
4. If aircraft is shipped overseas, GASC will facilitate the deregistration, disassembly, and shipping at the expense of the buyer.
5. Aircraft records complete since 1974.
6. Aircraft currently used for training, therefore, airframe, engine, and prop time are subject for verification.
You're most welcome to contact GASC for more information regarding this aircraft.