Piper Warrior II (PA-28-161) - Piper Warrior II - PA-28-161
|Type: Single-Engine Airplane||Condition: Used||Year Built: 1981||Place of Origin: Philippines|
|Model Number: Piper Warrior II - PA-28-161||Make & Model:: Piper PA-28-161||Registry No.:: RP-C7001||Serial No:: 28-8116240|
|Aircraft Time:: 7,538.6 hrs||Engine Make & Model:: Lycoming O-320-D3G||Engine Time:: 1,825.15 SMOH||Propeller Make & Model:: Sensenich 4 DMG-0-60|
|Propeller Time:: 1,825.15 SMOH|
This 1981 Piper Warrior II is a perfect aircraft for training. It was used by Aviation Training One International since 2006 and is based at Dumaguete Airport, Sibulan, Negros Oriental, Philippines. The aircraft is in perfect condition and never experienced any incidents or accidents during its training years with the academy. This is a good airplane to begin your flight training or for personal use.
Below are the following description or specification of this aircraft.
KX 155A Nav/Com
KMA 20 Audio Panel
4 Place Intercom
New paint in 2005
Original interior since 1981
1. This is sold in "as is, where is" condition.
2. Any request of changes or alterations other than specified by the Seller must be coordinated by GASC such as repainting to specific paint scheme, annual inspection, engine reconditioning, avionics upgrade, etc. at the expense of the buyer.
3. Pre-purchase inspection is highly recommended with advance coordination with GASC. Aircraft is located at the Dumaguete Airport, Sibulan, Negros Oriental, Philippines.
4. If aircraft is shipped overseas, GASC will facilitate the deregistration, disassembly, and shipping at the expense of the buyer.
5. Aircraft currently used in flight training of students. Therefore, airframe, engine, and propeller time is subject for verification.
6. Aircraft records are complete since 1981.